I hereby pronounce this weekend’s #eekingoutsummer #roadtrip a grand success (and the perfect end to my 30 Days of Fun). Here’s why.
- We got to take our dog, Little Bit, with us.
- We were with friends, old and new.
- We spent hours and hours and hours on the beach.
- I overcame a fear. Thanks, T and Jay. (More about that later.)
- We crabbed from the pier using the classic chicken neck method. It was a blast, and the Lowcountry marsh around us was breathtaking.
- I wore the same pair of jean shorts three days in a row.
- I never took my makeup out of my suitcase.
- I came to dinner with wet hair.
- Nobody cared about #6, #7 or #8.
- I was reminded again and again that spending time with friends you love is a great and precious gift, grace manifested, sunshine for the soul.
30 Days of Fun II